Sunday, October 7, 2012

The end of an era...

Back to work for me tomorrow. :( There have been stressful moments, but overall this has been the best nine weeks of my life. I hate to see it end, but at this point in time, staying home is just not in the cards for me. On a positive note, at the end of my maternity leave with Evan, I was a crazy, crying train wreck, and I'm doing pretty well this time. I'm sad, and I won't lie and say there have been NO tears but overall, I'm holding it together. Caleb had his two month check up last Thursday. He weighed 14 lbs 8 oz and was 24 inches long! He's my little chunk! He has also finally started smiling at things including me, and he even giggled a little bit the other day at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment