Saturday, July 21, 2012

Almost there!

Almost to the finish line!  *happy dance*

I have appointments every week now.  Last week (July 11), they did my GBS test and Dr. H went ahead and scheduled an induction for August 3, if I don't go sooner.  GBS was positive.  Again.  So that means an IV during labor.  Again. 

I had an appointment yesterday afternoon.  I am already dilated to 2 and 50% effaced.  *happy dance*  The baby is already very low, so low in fact that Dr. H couldn't find him for a few seconds on the Doppler.  Even though I knew he was in there and fine because he had just moved, it was a scary moment.  I'm still having contractions and pains, although not as many as I was having earlier, at least until yesterday.  I had a ton yesterday afternoon and evening. 

Anyway, two weeks!  Nursery is ready, hospital bag is packed, and I am ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment